Lucas Prader – (469)968-6877
- 1 year – pool light/spa light, Motor, Autochlorinator
- 2 years on whole good items – excludes pool/spa lights
- Whole goods defined: Pump, Filter, Booster Pump, Control System, Salt System/Cell.
- 3 years w/purchase of 3 whole good items. Excludes pool/spa lights
Jeff Brown (warranty coordinator) – Dallas
- 1 year warranty on whole good items
- Whole goods defined: Pump, Filter, Booster Pump, Control System, Salt System/Cell, Pool/spa lights, motors
- 2 years on heater
- We do not work with Hayward warranty.
- 90 days
Table of Contents
Warranty presentation to customer as selling point.
- We act as liaison to all manufacturing warranty.
- If the product fails during its warranty the customer can call us and we’ll reach out to manufacturer to schedule their visit.
- No red tape when trying to resolve issue and we can have someone out typically with in 2-3 days.
- Tech will instruct customer on how to register their product on site.
- If they spring a leak or other related labor warranties we will move them to the top of our priority list to resolve under 90 day labor warranty
Must include the following:
- Name of Tech and Company that installed.
- Date of install.
- Customer address and contact information.
- Serial number on part installed.
- What the issue is.