Start to finish – Setting up a new weekly customer:
- Add customer to Ion via the customer tab.
- Create work orders (tech / tracking queue).
- Monitor close out of job via the schedule, contact tech and customer once job has been completed and close out notes added.
- Send terms of service via Docusign and input payment method in Quick books once quote is approved.
- Set up recurring weekly task for the tech and recurring filter cleaning task for the tracking queue.
- Close tracking work order confirming you have placed on service.
- Collect prorated amount for the month via the accounting tab.
Start to Finish – Setting up a Service Call and Tech Quote
- Go to the customer account via the customer tab.
- Go to the work order tab and add work order, schedule a service call using the service call template.
- Inform customer to accept the work order once it’s been emailed acknowledging the service fee
- Monitor close out of job via the schedule.
- Either you create a tech quote or the tech does using the tech quote template via the work order tab on the customer account.
- Follow up with the customer and inform them to accept the quote.
- Once job has been accepted it will release to the schedule for the tech to perform.
- Use the accounting tab to push invoice to quick books and collect payment.
- If the quote is declined it will state it has been and will not release to the schedule.